Dr. Farshid Fallahi
Dr. Farshid Fallahi MD(ir),MBBS(pk), DNM, DA'c
He is Registered Acupuncturists and a faculty member of the Maritime Association of Registered Acupuncturists (MARA). He has practiced in Canada since 2011.
His expertise is in these fields:
- Pain control ( i.e headaches, neck, shoulder, back, knee pain, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal issues ( i.e constipation, diarrhea, IBS, heartburn, etc.)
- Psychological health ( i.e depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Women's issues ( i.e hot flashes, irregularities in menstruation, pre/post-menopause, infertility, etc.)
- Neurological issues ( i.e tingling, numbness, post-stroke, etc.)
- Sports and occupational injuries
- Addiction ( i.e smoking, alcoholism, etc.)
- Child Developmental issues ( i.e ADHD, bedwetting, learning problems, autism, etc.)
These treatments can be done with needles and/or laser to fit the client's specific needs or preferences.