Dr. Deirdre England
Dr. Deirdre England (BSc, MD, CCFP) wants you to look naturally happy and rested and she prefers using a gentle touch. As a woman, she knows that how you look on the outside can often have a powerful effect on your personal outlook and development. Taking good care of both our outside and inside selves is how many of us approach life.
She respects the amazing, unique body we each have and sees beauty in everyone. She prefers working with the body’s natural structures, using a soft approach. All her treatments are custom tailored to your individual needs and expectations and designed to minimize the effects of aging or habits of facial expression over time.
She is a highly experienced Medical Doctor with decades of experience in hospital and urban and rural practice. She has years of experience with Cosmetic Medical treatments and is constantly learning new techniques and staying up to date with developments in this exciting area.
She graduated with a Honours BSc from the University of Toronto and Honour Society MD from Dalhousie University. She has practiced in New Brunswick since 1998. Her passion is helping people achieve their potential - living with joy and
In her own life, she is a mother of two grown children. She loves to travel, hike, and work toward a better world for everyone.
Dr. England holds the following Professional Memberships:
- Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of New Brunswick
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario
- New Brunswick Medical Society
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Society of Rural Physicians of Canada
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honour Medical Society